Jun 11 2014
Archives of Sexual Behavior, the official publication of the International Academy of Sex Research, is dedicated to the dissemination of information in the field of sexual science, broadly defined. Contributions consist of empirical research (both quantitative and qualitative), theoretical reviews and essays, clinical case reports, letters to the editor, and book reviews.
The following top mentioned, cited, and downloaded articles are now freely available until July 31.
The Mere Anticipation of an Interaction with a Woman Can Impair Men’s Cognitive Performance by Sanne Nauts, Martin Metzmacher, Thijs Verwijmeren, Vera Rommeswinkel and Johan C. Karremans
- Men’s Oppressive Beliefs Predict Their Breast Size Preferences in Women by Viren Swami and Martin J. Tovée
- The Wages of Sin: How the Discovery of Penicillin Reshaped Modern Sexuality by Andrew M. Francis
Alternatives to Monogamy Among Gay Male Couples in a Community Survey: Implications for Mental Health and Sexual Risk by Jeffrey T. Parsons, Tyrel J. Starks, Steve DuBois, Christian Grov and Sarit A. Golub
- Exploring the Venue’s Role in Risky Sexual Behavior Among Gay and Bisexual Men: An Event-Level Analysis from a National Online Survey in the U.S. by Christian Grov, Sabina Hirshfield, Robert H. Remien, Mike Humberstone and Mary Ann Chiasson
- Sexting by High School Students: An Exploratory and Descriptive Study by Donald S. Strassberg, Ryan K. McKinnon, Michael A. Sustaíta and Jordan Rullo
Sexting by High School Students: An Exploratory and Descriptive Study by Donald S. Strassberg, Ryan K. McKinnon, Michael A. Sustaíta and Jordan Rullo
- A Longitudinal Study of Predictors of Suicide Attempts Among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth by Brian Mustanski and Richard T. Liu
- On the Relationship Among Social Anxiety, Intimacy, Sexual Communication, and Sexual Satisfaction in Young Couples by Jennifer L. Montesi, Bradley T. Conner, Elizabeth A. Gordon, Robert L. Fauber, Kevin H. Kim and Richard G. Heimberg
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b1400733
[Source: Springer http://www.springer.com/ ]
No responses yet| 192 views