Apr 02 2013
Demography presents the highest quality original research of scholars in a broad range of disciplines, including anthropology, biology, economics, geography, history, psychology, public health, sociology, and statistics. The journal encompasses a wide variety of methodological approaches to population research. Its geographic focus is global, with articles addressing demographic matters from around the planet. Its temporal scope is broad, as represented by research that explores demographic phenomena spanning the ages from the past to the present, and reaching toward the future.
2011 Impact Factor: 1.931
Top cited papers from Demography:
- Paternal Incarceration and Support for Children in Fragile Families - Geller, Amanda; Garfinkel, Irwin; Western, Bruce
- The Protective Effect of Marriage for Survival: A Review and Update - Rendall, Michael S.; Weden, Margaret M.; Favreault, Melissa M.; et al.
- Beyond Absenteeism: Father Incarceration and Child Development - Geller, Amanda; Cooper, Carey E.; Garfinkel, Irwin; et al.
- Child Underreporting, Fertility, and Sex Ratio Imbalance in China - Goodkind, Daniel
- The Evolution of Family Complexity from the Perspective of Nonmarital Children - Cancian, Maria; Meyer, Daniel R.; Cook, Steven T.
You may click here to view the most downloaded articles which are downloaded live and in real-time Demography.
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b1391568
No responses yet| 164 views