May 16 2013
Free topical journal articles of the month of May are:
- Putting higher education in its place: the socio-political geographies of English universities - Policy & Politics
- Plural forms of evidence in public health: tolerating epistemological and methodological diversity - Evidence & Policy
- Happier and less isolated: internet use in old age - Journal of Poverty & Social Justice
- Valuing the social? The nature and controversies of measuring social return on investment (SROI) - Voluntary Sector Review
- Infertility and relationships: the importance of constructions in context - Families, Relationships & Societies
- Critical and Radical Social Work
HKUL users can continue to access Policy & Politics.
HKUL users can continue to access Evidence & Policy.
HKUL users can continue to access Journal of Poverty & Social Justice.
You can sign up for an online trial of the new journal giving you all content free to the end of the year.
[Source: The Policy Press]
No responses yet| 75 views