Jun 20 2013
Free topical journal articles of the month of June are:
- Is everybody happy?: The politics and measurement of national wellbeing - Policy & Politics
- Polarisation, radicalisation and social policy: evaluating the theories of change - Evidence & Policy
- The contribution of child maintenance payments to the income packages of lone mothers - Journal of Poverty & Social Justice
- Understanding financial vulnerability in UK third sector organisations: methodological considerations and applications for policy, practice and research - Voluntary Sector Review
- How gender and generation matter: examples from research on divorced parents and adult children - Families, Relationships & Societies
- Neoliberalism and social work in South Africa - Critical and Radical Social Work
HKUL users can continue to access Policy & Politics.
HKUL users can continue to access Evidence & Policy.
HKUL users can continue to access Journal of Poverty & Social Justice.
No responses yet| 231 views