Aug 08 2013
Cognitive Neurodynamics provides a unique dynamic forum of communication and cooperation for scientists and engineers working in the field of cognitive neurodynamics and associated science, that is, to bridge the gap between theory including numerical simulation, experiment and application without any preference for pure theoretical, experimental, computational models or application. The emphasis is to publish original models of cognitive neurodynamics, novel computational theories and experimental results.
The scope of Cognitive Neurodynamics covers neuroinformatics, cognitive neuroscience, neurodynamics, neurocomputing, biological and artificial computational intelligence, computer science, cognitive psychology as well as their interdisciplinary application in natural and engineering science.
Read a selection of free top cited articles until August 30, 2013:
- Synchronization of chaotic nonlinear continuous neural networks with time-varying delay - P. Balasubramaniam, R. Chandran, S. Jeeva Sathya Theesar
- Complexity measures of brain wave dynamics - Jianbo Gao, Jing Hu, Wen-wen Tung
- Answering six questions in extracting children’s mismatch negativity through combining wavelet decomposition and independent component analysis - Fengyu Cong, Igor Kalyakin, Hong Li, Tiina Huttunen-Scott, Yixiang Huang, Heikki Lyytinen, Tapani Ristaniemi
- Local synchronization of one-to-one coupled neural networks with discontinuous activations - Xiaoyang Liu, Jinde Cao
- Inhibition of rhythmic spiking by colored noise in neural systems - Daqing Guo
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b4147144
[Source: Springer http://www.springer.com/ ]
No responses yet| 216 views