Oct 24 2014
AMBIO addresses the scientific, social, economic, and cultural factors that influence the condition of the human environment. For more than 40 years AMBIO has brought international perspective to important developments in environmental research, policy and related activities for an international readership of specialists, generalists, students, decision-makers and interested laymen.
The articles listed below are available for free trial access until 30 November 2014.
- Identifying the role of conservation biology for solving the environmental crisis - Fredrik Dalerum
- Conservation biology and the endarkenment - Paul Ehrlich
Top mentioned articles:
- Narratives Can Motivate Environmental Action: The Whiskey Creek Ocean Acidification Story - Ryan P. Kelly et al
- Visions for the North Sea: The Societal Dilemma Behind Specifying Good Environmental Status - Alison J. Gilbert et al. OPEN ACCESS
- An Experiment with Forced Oxygenation of the Deepwater of the Anoxic By Fjord, Western Sweden - Anders Stigebrandt. OPEN ACCESS
Top downloaded articles:
- The Anthropocene: From Global Change to Planetary Stewardship - Will Steffen et al
- A Quantitative Review of Urban Ecosystem Service Assessments: Concepts, Models, and Implementation - Dagmar Haase et al. OPEN ACCESS
- Reconnecting Cities to the Biosphere: Stewardship of Green Infrastructure and Urban Ecosystem Services - Erik Andersson et al. OPEN ACCESS
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b2332666 .
No responses yet| 97 views