Dec 08 2014
Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment publishes research papers, reviews and technical notes on stochastic and probabilistic approaches to environmental sciences and engineering, including interactions of earth and atmospheric environments with people and ecosystems.
The articles listed below are available for free trial access until 31 December 2014.
Top mentioned articles:
- The dichotomous Markov process with nonparametric test application; a decision support method in long-term river behavioural analysis: the Zayandeh Rud River; a case study from central Iran - M.F. Harandi et al
- Assessment of future water resources and water scarcity considering the factors of climate change and social–environmental change in Han River basin, Korea - S. Kim et al
- Application of artificial neural networks in regional flood frequency analysis: a case study for Australia - K. Aziz et al
Top downloaded articles:
- Changes In Daily Temperature And Precipitation Extremes In The Yellow River Basin, China - W Wang et al
- Comprehensive assessment of flood risk using the classification and regression tree method - Z. Ji et al
- Comprehensive flood risk assessment based on set pair analysis-variable fuzzy sets model and fuzzy AHP - Q. Zou et al
HKUL users can continue to access the journal via http://library.hku.hk/record=b2066124
No responses yet| 103 views